Thursday, May 05, 2005

Welcome

Hey everyone, this is the blog I have created to share what is going on with me this summer. To give you some background, this summer I will be in Ocean City, New Jersey doing a summer project through Campus Crusade for Christ. The project starts on June 1st and goes to August 17.

A summer project is a summer dedicated to growing in my faith. Throughout the week there will be various things such as bible studies, accountability groups, discipliship, and large group meetings. In addition, there will be outreaches throughout the surrounding areas and other various activities. While doing all this, I will find a job somewhere in the area.

I am so excited to see what God is going to do with me and the people around me this summer. I hope to keep this blog decently updated throughout the summer so you all can see how the project is going.

Feel free to post whatever you may be feeling or any questions you want to ask.

Please continue to pray for me throughout the summer and the project itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counter
web counters